I helped get my client to 100K ARR in 8 months

During one of the client's project at Bonanza Studios, I helped develop and launch product in 8 months, that helped achieve 100K ARR and create internal design team. *Due to NDA, all data were obscured, so treat designs and insights as an example. For more details contact me directly

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ’ป Product design lead

๐Ÿ“š MVP development

๐Ÿ“Š Research campaign

๐Ÿง”โ€โ™‚๏ธ User testing

๐Ÿ’ผ Business development

โŒ Problem

No match between needs and offerings that companies are getting

In this industry, when company needed particular services, there wasn't any standarized way that they could compare and look for the services, that will fullfil all their needs. On the other hand, companies offering services, didn't have any strong incentive to provide more data

โœ… Solution

Getting the right data, through action โžก๏ธ reward based system

We've created a user flow, that offered value to the user in just 5 minutes, from launching the app. Each action was followed with microreward, that kept users engaged

Process ๐Ÿ’ก

Achieving PMF in 8 months

โœจ Impression testing: We started with resesarch on understanding the market + at the same time created early wireframes, that we used for user impression testing

๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Creating 1st MVP: After 12 interviews and few iterations, we created 1st MVP and started testing core offering with marketing campaigns

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ’ผ Further consolidation: 1st test achieved 10% conversion rate, so we started building core user flow of the platform, continuing with user interviews and workshops with stakeholders

โœ… Creating 2nd MVP: Once we ensured about the core flow. I was responsible for creating designs and managing developers, to create an 2nd MVP app in just a month

Challenges ๐Ÿš€

Complex ICP & Client management

Ie didn't have a lot of data about the ICP, so I needed to conduct a lot of interviews, and research. This required a lot of workshopping and using different research methods

Within the project I needed to manage client expecations, part of it was working with fortune 500 companies. This, in combination of very strict timeline made this a challenging task

At the end, project was very successful, as client went from 0 to 100K ARR in just 8 months. Additionally my work reassured client to build an internal team dedicated for the project